Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Thank-You Gift to Soulmates everywhere!

The holidays are already upon us! Are you ready?

As a holiday gift to Soulmates everywhere, I’m offering a special, complimentary teleseminar on Tuesday, November 17 at 5:00 PM Pacific / 8:00 PM Eastern.

Holiday Survival Guide for Shy Singles
“Merry Meeting People!”


Socializing for the holidays was always a huge challenge for me, until I started thinking of myself and these events differently. I’ll be sharing what I’ve learned in my own experience, as well as addressing participants’ own questions and challenges during the Q&A time of the event.

Of course I’ll be inviting you to at least one Discovery Activity to try before and during this season’s holiday parties and happy hours!

What a great gift to give youself or a friend! (I’d be flattered if you re-gifted me!)

Just click here to RSVP! Hope to see you there!

- Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share a comment! (Just be respectful of others opinion, or your comment will have to be removed.